Kings of Neon are currently recruiting for a full-time admin support trainee.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a fast-paced e-commerce business whilst expanding on existing skillsets to become a qualified Administration Assistant.
The paid 12-month traineeship combines work and on the job training. Over the term of the traineeship, you will study to complete the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business qualification. You will gain the necessary experience to build a rewarding career.
No experience is necessary for this position!
Joining a small team, teamwork is a priority and the successful candidate must be good at communicating, have an approachable and warm manner, be a logical thinker and be dependable and reliable.
This is a great opportunity for recent school leavers to enter the workforce at an entry level!
To be considered for the role, applicants must;
- Be tech/computer savvy
- Have sound communication skills
- Be committed to the full-time role including study – hours will vary between 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Be able to take direction and work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Be able to take on multiple tasks one at a time and prioritise
Duties will include;
- Answering phones/directing calls
- Ordering from worldwide manufacturing teams
- Processing international shipping
- Following up customer inquiries
- Liaising with the design team
- Sending quotes to customers
- Managing key accounts
- First point of contact for all inquiries
- Organising meetings
- Researching future business networks
- Preparing marketing files
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing databases
You will be provided with the training required to carry out the above duties, along with internal training in the business.
Upon successful completion of the traineeship, a BSB30120 Certificate in Business qualification will be awarded.
To apply for this position, please submit a covering letter and resume explaining why you are applying for the position and why you would be the best candidate.
If you require further information prior to applying, please call 0411 988 102 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.